We help businesses fuel their growth
There are many advantages to adding your business to a niche directory.
Benefits of Niche Business Directories
- Improve online presence. The more business directories you add your company to, the more frequently your brand will appear in search results for consumers in your area searching for your services. Think of each local listing profile as an additional website for your business; you want to make sure it is up to date, has pictures of your product or service, and provides contact information such as email and phone number. It is estimated 50% of mobile queries have local intent, which means if your business shows up in a local listing such as Yelp, Angie’s List, YellowPages, or Google My Business, then you are strengthening your online mobile presence.
- Boost website SEO. Search engine optimization is a means of ensuring your business is appearing in the top search results spots for niche keywords. If you are a local cleaning service, you may be optimizing your website for phrases such as “house cleaner” or “professional cleaning service” or “house cleaning”. Niche business directories also optimize their site for these keywords. Since online business directories have a high domain authority, they are more likely to appear higher in search results for the same keywords. Having a listing profile on these reputable sites means your business will appear more frequently than perhaps your website will.
- Increased brand visibility. Having a business profile on a niche directory site will undoubtedly increase brand visibility. Be sure to include as much information as possible. For instance, many directories allow business owners to upload a company logo. Make sure you create a logo that looks great online so that you can add it to both your website and these third party listing websites. The more sites you add your company information to, the more likely users are to see your logo and identify with your brand and what you offer.
- Improve business reputation. Niche business directories add credibility to your business, as it shows your business is an authority in your area and industry. The more places people see your business, especially on specialty and high-quality websites, the more credible and desirable your business appears.
- Dominate search results. When it comes to a search results page, think of a Monopoly board. While playing Monopoly, the goal is to acquire as many properties on the board as possible to increase the chances that other players will land on your Real estate. The same thing applies to a search results page; the more times your website appears on the page, the more likely users are to click on your website. One of the best ways to ensure that your site appears often in search results is by creating local business profiles on high-ranking directory sites. Not just for any search results, but the search terms your customers are using to find businesses like yours. This is one area niche directories can be extremely helpful with as they offer categories and tags that are targeted to improve your visibility in the most common search terms people use when searching for your business. For example, as an Audiologist, you may expect by listing everywhere as an audiologist to be enough, except the majority of searchers use the term “hearing doctors” which is also trending in search volume, so by listing in a niche directory for “hearing doctors” you can insure your business appears on high intent search terms.